Prevention is the name of the game
Affant’s specialized team of security experts are focused on:
- Threat assessment reports that identify risks to your infrastructure, based on threat intelligence mined from a variety of internal and external sources.
- PCI vulnerability scans to determine at-risk systems for either compliance violations or security threats.
- Ongoing threat investigations and analysis.
- Delivering recommended prevention and remediation steps.
- Reverse engineering of malware and suspect applications to obtain valuable information in order to protect from future compromises.
The Affant Web Security Service blends the operational function of security monitoring with in-depth analysis to effectively identify and remove known threats and mitigate unknown threats.
Working with Affant can ensure complete preventative protection of your entire IT environment.
Complete IT Security Protection and Compliance Management
Affant Security Threat and Log Management Solutions can help you simplify your compliance management issues. Our services meet HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS and many other compliance regulations.
Affant Security as a Service consists of four solutions that can work separately or together. These solutions provide active protection and detection for:
- External network access
- Web servers
- Internal network devices
- Subscribed servers
Threat Management Solutions
No matter where your computer environment resides – on-premises in your own data center, in a public cloud, private cloud, or a hybrid environment, we offer context-aware network threat detection.
Our Intrusion detection and vulnerability scan capabilities provide the data for security experts to monitor network traffic for suspicious activity. We then analyze identified incidents and escalate according to an organization’s needs.
Managed IT Security
Our Web Security is placed directly in the traffic path between your team and the web. It inspects application requests and responses before passing them on to websites and applications. This process proactively blocks web traffic that matches a negative or positive security policy.
Additionally, our web security specialists are focused on:
- Providing an out-of-band web application firewall (WAF)
- Protection against the OWASP Top Ten (Open Web Application Security Project top web security risks)
- Out-of-the-box defense via signatures and a negative security model
- Detection of unauthorized and high-risk content in outbound reply messages, such as credit-card and social security numbers
- Support for XML, JSON and SOAP web services
Security Log Management
A log management solution designed to automate the collection, aggregation, and normalization of data across an organization’s entire environment. Our log review analysts review over 20 predefined reports to uncover potential compliance and security issues.
We ensure cloud-based collection and analysis of log data from networks, systems, and applications. Wherever your computer environment resides – on-premises in your own data center, in a public cloud, private cloud, or a hybrid environment – we are able to log and review the data.
Your 24/7 Expert IT Security Team
Affant is a team of security and compliance experts that investigates security incidents identified by the solutions and works with you to provide recommendations for neutralizing the threat.
Here’s what Affant can do for your company:
- Turn data from daily security monitoring logs into security intelligence
- Identify any potential security and compliance issues
- Use advanced security technology, up-to-date threat intelligence, and correlation rules to gain insight and visibility into the security posture of an IT environment
- Analyze identify security incidents, investigate, triage and escalate incidents to customers and assist with remediation