Network Intrusion prevention involves the continuous monitoring of a proprietary network for any unusual events, usage, or trends. Network Security Services (NSS) from Affant adds a crucial layer of security to the firewalls, antivirus software, and spyware-detection programs. Affant provides a layer of protection these other traditional security services cannot offer.
Are you vulnerable to undefined threats?
How do you know if any malicious threats are accessing sensitive enterprise servers and files?
Your in-house IT administrators working with our cybersecurity professionals will be able to recognize when a threat is inside their IT environment more quickly.
Affant Network Security Services are built to track critical “behaviors” of networks, systems, and users and generate an alert if something happens outside the established baseline that might indicate the presence of a threat.
An undefined threat refers to anything that has the potential to cause serious harm to your company’s computer systems. Some examples may be:
- DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Cellphone and Mobile Hacking
- Data Corruption or Data Theft
Affant Network Security Services also monitors the behavior of individual network subscribers.
For best results, a baseline of user behavior and network access is needed. Once user parameters are defined as normal, any departure from “normal” usage can initiate alerts.
Affant’s Network Intrusion and Prevention program can quickly identify:
- Unauthorized file and data transfer, internally or externally
- Increased traffic volume
- Bandwidth usage
- Protocol use
- Unauthorized access to servers and databases
- Unauthorized use of credentials
- Port-scanning of internal company servers
- Ransomware infections
- Malware infections
- Analysis of “BYOD” devices and file access
- Tracking of remote access devices
- Domain generation algorithm
- Peer-to-peer connection analysis