Receive more information about ShoreTel Connect!
Learn About ShoreTel Connect CLOUD
The way businesses communicate has transformed in recent years.
Has your phone network kept up with the times?
If you’ve outgrown your phone network, consider ShoreTel Connect CLOUD—a hosted, cloud-based phone system that provides powerful features no legacy system can match:
- Mobile technology lets you take the functionality of a desk phone anywhere.
- Enjoy superior call quality and reliability via private connections.
- “Click to Dial”functionality improves efficiency.
- Inbound screen pops increase service levels.
- Automated call note entry boosts productivity.
- ShoreTel Sky fully integrates with your CRM and ERP solutions.
- The web-based content center enables your management to quickly review critical business metrics.
- The easy-to-use web portal and dashboard let you configure and manage the system to your specific needs.
- ShoreTel’s voice software is proprietary—there are no third-party providers between you and your remotely-managed phone network.
ShoreTel’s cloud-based system replaces both the onsite phone system and the telco provider—you get a single invoice, a single point of contact for support, and a single provider who takes accountability seriously.
Best of all, because ShoreTel assumes the responsibility and expense of maintaining the network, you gain greater flexibility for your business’ IT spend.
Recent Posts / View All Posts
The Gist Research at the University of Michigan has found a way to use transparent layers of silver to create more durable, flexible mobile touch screens. Silver, when you hear that word the first thing that pops into your head will most likely be some overly priced jewelry piece….
The gist Automation does not mean the end of IT work. Many businesses are using automation for low-level IT tasks. Automation seems like a scary thought right? The idea that robots could take over your IT jobs, and potentially put you out of work. However, the not so scary…
The Gist Short-term IT projects are taking over long-term projects as businesses begin to adopt agile IT into their process. Adaptability is one of the key components that defines successful IT these days. A “my way or the high way” or “well this has always worked for me”…
The Gist The Android Nougat 7.0 update for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge devices has been released with new features such as Quick Panel and Performance mode. After months of testing on the beta version, on January 17th Samsung released their latest Android 7.0 Nougat update for the Galaxy…