Receive more information about ShoreTel Connect!
Learn About ShoreTel Connect CLOUD
The way businesses communicate has transformed in recent years.
Has your phone network kept up with the times?
If you’ve outgrown your phone network, consider ShoreTel Connect CLOUD—a hosted, cloud-based phone system that provides powerful features no legacy system can match:
- Mobile technology lets you take the functionality of a desk phone anywhere.
- Enjoy superior call quality and reliability via private connections.
- “Click to Dial”functionality improves efficiency.
- Inbound screen pops increase service levels.
- Automated call note entry boosts productivity.
- ShoreTel Sky fully integrates with your CRM and ERP solutions.
- The web-based content center enables your management to quickly review critical business metrics.
- The easy-to-use web portal and dashboard let you configure and manage the system to your specific needs.
- ShoreTel’s voice software is proprietary—there are no third-party providers between you and your remotely-managed phone network.
ShoreTel’s cloud-based system replaces both the onsite phone system and the telco provider—you get a single invoice, a single point of contact for support, and a single provider who takes accountability seriously.
Best of all, because ShoreTel assumes the responsibility and expense of maintaining the network, you gain greater flexibility for your business’ IT spend.
Recent Posts / View All Posts
The Gist After so many outages by major cloud providers, CIOs and CTOs are remapping their cloud strategies to multi cloud strategies. With cloud outages taking major cloud players out left and right, when will it end? For many companies this cloud storm has been a serious wake up…
The Gist Just when businesses everywhere started recovering from the blow of the Wannacry ransomware attack, another one strikes again. Just when you think it’s over, another massive ransomware attack has taken place on June 27th and caused some serious damage. This attack also coined “The Petya” ransomware has…
The Gist In an age where mobile and IoT devices dominate tech, here is what you need to do stay ahead of today’s needs for cybersecurity. Today tech has all but been overtaken by a digital revolution. With mobile devices and technology becoming so advanced, it is no wonder…
GIST New Apple hardware and software reveals hint at the retirement of support for older, 32-bit systems. At their World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) on June 6th, Apple revealed new software and hardware for iOS and Mac devices. These announcements included a new version of Mac OS, named High Sierra,…