Receive more information about ShoreTel Connect!
Learn About ShoreTel Connect CLOUD
The way businesses communicate has transformed in recent years.
Has your phone network kept up with the times?
If you’ve outgrown your phone network, consider ShoreTel Connect CLOUD—a hosted, cloud-based phone system that provides powerful features no legacy system can match:
- Mobile technology lets you take the functionality of a desk phone anywhere.
- Enjoy superior call quality and reliability via private connections.
- “Click to Dial”functionality improves efficiency.
- Inbound screen pops increase service levels.
- Automated call note entry boosts productivity.
- ShoreTel Sky fully integrates with your CRM and ERP solutions.
- The web-based content center enables your management to quickly review critical business metrics.
- The easy-to-use web portal and dashboard let you configure and manage the system to your specific needs.
- ShoreTel’s voice software is proprietary—there are no third-party providers between you and your remotely-managed phone network.
ShoreTel’s cloud-based system replaces both the onsite phone system and the telco provider—you get a single invoice, a single point of contact for support, and a single provider who takes accountability seriously.
Best of all, because ShoreTel assumes the responsibility and expense of maintaining the network, you gain greater flexibility for your business’ IT spend.
Recent Posts / View All Posts
The Gist In an age where mobile and IoT devices dominate tech, here is what you need to do stay ahead of today’s needs for cybersecurity. Today tech has all but been overtaken by a digital revolution. With mobile devices and technology becoming so advanced, it is no wonder…
GIST New Apple hardware and software reveals hint at the retirement of support for older, 32-bit systems. At their World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) on June 6th, Apple revealed new software and hardware for iOS and Mac devices. These announcements included a new version of Mac OS, named High Sierra,…
The Gist Keeping your organization’s technology on the most recent operating system is not enough. Information security professionals should develop long term plans for maintaining their organization’s defenses. A little over a week ago, WannaCry ransomware spread to over 400,000 machines in 28 languages. Over 98% of machines were running Windows…
The Gist It’s time to dump the old hard drives. Make sure you wipe them the right way with these tips and tricks. It’s already spring and for most people that means spring-cleaning. Spring-cleaning for some means throwing out old socks, for others it means getting rid of a…