Receive more information about ShoreTel Connect!
Learn About ShoreTel Connect CLOUD
The way businesses communicate has transformed in recent years.
Has your phone network kept up with the times?
If you’ve outgrown your phone network, consider ShoreTel Connect CLOUD—a hosted, cloud-based phone system that provides powerful features no legacy system can match:
- Mobile technology lets you take the functionality of a desk phone anywhere.
- Enjoy superior call quality and reliability via private connections.
- “Click to Dial”functionality improves efficiency.
- Inbound screen pops increase service levels.
- Automated call note entry boosts productivity.
- ShoreTel Sky fully integrates with your CRM and ERP solutions.
- The web-based content center enables your management to quickly review critical business metrics.
- The easy-to-use web portal and dashboard let you configure and manage the system to your specific needs.
- ShoreTel’s voice software is proprietary—there are no third-party providers between you and your remotely-managed phone network.
ShoreTel’s cloud-based system replaces both the onsite phone system and the telco provider—you get a single invoice, a single point of contact for support, and a single provider who takes accountability seriously.
Best of all, because ShoreTel assumes the responsibility and expense of maintaining the network, you gain greater flexibility for your business’ IT spend.
Recent Posts / View All Posts
Cloud VoIP is the latest in business communication as a service, and for good reason. The platform is touted as a secure and reliable way to manage your communications without the need for on-premise hardware. While cloud VoIP has its advantages, it can also have some downsides that on-premise structures simply…
Image Credit: ITU Catching the tail end of Halloween with a proper tech scare. This year the uncanny valley has come to haunt us all, with the (symbolic) grant of Saudi Arabian citizenship to Sophia, a humanoid robot from Hanson Robotics, Hong Kong. Sophia is Dr. David Hanson’s latest creation….
How often do you change your personal passwords? Don’t worry, we’ll wait. People are fallible, and with them comes points of failures in every system. That’s why “twenty percent of CSOs/CISOs now report to the board of directors on a monthly basis” according to CSO. Security is gaining attention at…
Affant is celebrating it’s 20 year Anniversary! For 20 years we have dedicated ourselves to the security and uptime of your business’ infrastructure. As the years have gone by the technology has changed dramatically, but the security issues remained the same: Let’s go back in time and see how far…